วันอังคารที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Battlefield Bad Company 2 : Emulator Nexus / How to play Multiplayer for Free !! / Temp Down !!

Battlefield Bad Company 2 : Emulator Nexus / How to play Multiplayer for Free !! / Temp Down !! Tube. Duration : 10.05 Mins.


STATS SAVINGS ARE TEMPORARILY DOWN. THEY WILL BE BACK IN A FUTURE UPDATE !! You might be asking yourselves "But DG, why are you doing this ?" - Well the answer is simple really.. I was bored and I had the files on my computer so I just decided to waste some spare time and make this video. Enough about me and the introductions though, this channel will be hosting tutorials such as "How to play *this game* multiplayer" or "How to play *that game* in co-op" and it will all be on demand, which means you name it, if there's a way I will find it and make it ! Much like with this BC2 tutorial. The next tutorials I have planned out are : How to Host your own BC2 Nexus server and play with your pirate copy and friends How to play Diablo III with your friends, using a server emulator *when it comes out* Everything else - Request it via PM and if it's possible, you'll see it soon ! 1. First off, what I forgot to mention in the video is you need a registration on the website adf.ly because those login/pw will be your in-game login and password as well, so go do it right now ! - - - Note : This is the direct link to the register section, no need to wander until you find the forums' section which to be honest took me like 5 redirects to get there - - - Note 2 : You can go and register at their live chat over here as well : *DELETED* - - - Note 3 : As of 12.10.2012 (EU standart) Registrations are through battlefieldemulator.com - Go there and create a new account, it should let you play ...

Tags:

My Links : wall mount tv moblie mount TELESCOPE EQUIPMENT light source microscope

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น