วันอังคารที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Servicing Customers Via Twitter

When I legitimately launched the Twitter inventory for Carbonite Australia I did it without asking for any approvals from management. My mental was that I could either spend hours writing a paper about what Twitter is and can do, or I could put it to practice and show them real results.

In fact I did the same thing with Chat Support. I added it to the Carbonite Australia website and watched how it worked, before telling supervision what I had done. I was ready to take the annotation afterwards if neither experiment worked. Luckily they both did.

Backup Mobile

These are my key findings after using the @CarboniteAu profile to service and store to the Australian store via Twitter.

A small enterprise is online with Twitter. It was easy to find them and it was easy to converse with them, but there was a requisite speculation in time.
Twitter required a daily speculation of one to two hours. Early on it was more about monitoring the conversations that where occurring via those that I was following. Later it was about joining in and sharing an opinion. Before long I was beginning my own conversations and most importantly receiving feedback.
The conversations I began, weren't all the time about Carbonite nor online back-up for that matter. Whilst this was my category of expertise, not everyone I wanted to speak to was concerned in talking about this specifically. Eg small enterprise wanted to talk about small enterprise issues. Consumers wanted to talk about taking photos, filming their kids or grand kids. What they all had in base was that they had data to store and protect.
Once I had built a cheap following and small enterprise and daily consumers where becoming aware that we where on Twitter, the questions started rolling in. Some days we had many, others none. When there weren't many, I used Twitter's crusade function to look for conversations to join. If someone in Australia was talking about backup, online backup or Carbonite or even a competitor, I wanted to listen in and where inherent be part of that conversation.
What was great about Twitter was that questions tended to be basic and relatively easy to write back online and publicly. Regularly citizen with a basic query wouldn't bother calling. They would continue searching or just move on to another service. Twitter offers an opening to avoid lengthy conversations. It is ideal for quick questions. Where the query was complex or the buyer had a real problem with the service, I moved it offline.
The biggest risk I have found with servicing buyer via Twitter is that all things is public. Therefore where I had a frustrated customer, I would ask them to Direct Mail me or to email or call me (or if they allowed me I would palpate them direct). Most customers were happy to work this way. I all the time avoided airing issues publicly.
Once I started servicing customers via Twitter, I needed to be online 9 - 5 (and even beyond that sometimes). Whilst I wasn't chatting on Twitter all day, I was Regularly monitoring Twitter, to ensure I was all the time contactable.

With the work I do in the prepaid mobile market, many Australian Internet service Providers are also online servicing their customers using Twitter. I have, in fact, used many of them myself and the service has been great. In many cases a lot quicker than legitimately calling them.

Several of the big Isps are legitimately online 24 hours a day, others until midnight. They seem to have a small team which focus on this type of service rather than giving all buyer service staff access.

In order to supply preserve via Twitter you need to spend in a Twitter client (not just Twitter.com), like Co-Tweet, HootSuite or Seismic, there are plentifulness of them out there. I have used all of the ones mentioned above. They not only come in web versions, some can also be installed on your desktop.

Below is a list of which prepaid mobile providers are legitimately online with Twitter:

@Telstra: 24/7 support

@VirginMobileAus: 9Am-5.30Pm Aest

@VodafoneAu_help: Mon-Fri 8Am-Midnight and Weekends 9Am-5.30Pm Aest

@optus: Mon - Fri, 9am-8pm & Sat 9am-5pm Aest

@gotalk: 9 - 5pm Monday to Friday

@crazyjohns: 9 - 5pm Monday to Friday

@dodoaustralia: 9 - 5pm Monday to Friday

@RedBullMobileau: 9 - 5pm Monday to Friday

@amaysimau: 9am - 6pm (Est) Monday to Friday & 10am - 6pm Saturday

@Savvytel: 9 - 5pm Monday to Friday

@onemobile: 9 - 5pm Monday to Friday

Servicing Customers Via Twitter

Visit : Add Memory telescopepoint Microscopes and Optics Top 10 Tablet PCs

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น