วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 (T989, I727, I727R) - JTAG Service (Debricking/Unbrick/Brick FIX)

Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 (T989, I727, I727R) - JTAG Service (Debricking/Unbrick/Brick FIX) Tube. Duration : 3.95 Mins.


T989, I727 AND I727R NOW SUPPORTED! mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerce.com Buy your Brick service from us here. We are one of the ONLY USA shops to do this as well as the MOST POPULAR SOURCE. See why 1000's trust us with their phones and subscribe...mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerce.com Main Services Page: mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerce.com This is a preview promotion of what's involved in our debricking process. All phones follow a similar procedure. DO NOT TRY THIS AT ON YOUR OWN. I'm trained in small electronics and familiar with all the steps. It's very easy to damage components, small connectors and other parts during this process. Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com Check us out on Twitter: twitter.com

Tags: nexus, jtag, riff, box, brick, fix, unbrick, debrick, service, mobile, tech, videos, tab, galaxy, samsung, i9100, sgs2, sgsii, sph-d710, epic, 4g, touch

My Links : cabinetrack 19 inch Top10 Netbook know memorial Target Telescopic Sight Server Rack Cabinet Shelf

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น