วันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

How to play burned Wii games on 4.3U/E/J without Modchip (2012)

How to play burned Wii games on 4.3U/E/J without Modchip (2012) Tube. Duration : 11.57 Mins.


BEFORE DOWNLOADING ANYTHING FROM MY LINKS READ THIS!!! I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES DONE TO YOUR WII AS IF NOT DONE PROPERLY OR A SLIM CHANCE OF BRICKING OCCURS IT IS ON YOUR HANDS FOR CONTINUING ON WITH THE LINKS! I should mention that when you are using NeoGamma and you try to exit a game it will boot the game up again and for some Wii's you just have to press B rapidly and it will then say Autoboot cancelled, another way to exit the channel is to just UN-plug your Wii..... You must follow the video and do what I say properly, the needed cIOS was IOS36 for me and my friend loster53 and we both had an original Wii console. There has been an update for pimp my wii so when running pimp my Wii use the update button in it and then re-run the app and install d2x cIOS V9 cause that's the newest and use IOS36 too. Only use V8,V7, or V6 if V9 isn't supported If anything happens to your Homebrew Channel just delete it and re install it with letterbomb or Smash Bros Brawl/Indiana Jones. Read it yet? Good now here are the links :) Help me out a bit by using these new links, it's adf.ly and linkbucks but I've never used it before and want to make a little money so...yea XD they still work though Pimp My Wii app 134b9813.linkbucks.com NeoGamma R9 B56 AutoBoot Channel [NOT A FORWARDER 171cd5dd.linkbucks.com Want to install Wads through a channel instead of a Homebrew app? Use this channel called Multi-Mod Manager it installs wads and more! http You'll just need to use Pimp ...

Keywords:

Related : Good Memcard memory rackmount 19 inch Target Telescopic Sight family plans for cell phones

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น