วันจันทร์ที่ 17 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

Navigon on iOS FAIL with iPhone 4 - April 2012

Navigon on iOS FAIL with iPhone 4 - April 2012 Tube. Duration : 10.92 Mins.


I share my major frustration with Navigon yesterday navigation Los Angeles. This is running the absolute latest version available of Navigon in April 2012. I followed the navigation instructions up to the point where it had me going up and down the same freeway (which I thought was due to traffic). I eventually had to pull out my backup PND (TomTom) to navigate me back on track. I also talk about Waze Social GPS which is FREE: bit.ly Navigon iPhone iOS Vs tomtom garmin nuvi fail. Let me state that I used to use Navigon on iPhone exclusively for all my in-car navigation. I reference an article I wrote comparing Navigon to TomTom: bit.ly This is what I'm using now for GPS from TomTom for time being: amzn.to

Keywords:

See Also : memory ram Add Memory Ram TELESCOPE EQUIPMENT family plans for cell phones

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น